Become an Event Planner
Learn how to become a professional event planner online with QC’s professional courses.You’ll receive:
- Industry-approved, up-to-date course content
- Full business training to prepare you for a new career
- An International Event Planning Professional™ certificate when you graduate
- One-on-one mentoring throughout your course from an experienced industry professional
- 50% discount on additional courses you take with QC
Download the Course Preview
- View a sample assignment
- Watch a course video excerpt
- Review the complete course curriculum
- Hear from students who have taken the course
- Learn about the student/tutor connection
- Introduction to Event Planning
- The Planning Timeframe
- Primary Event Components
- Secondary Event Components
- Starting Your Own Business
- The Planning Budget
- Internal Corporate Events
- External Corporate Events
- Marketing and Promotion
- Milestone Parties
- Social Internal Corporate Events
- Holiday and Theme Parties
- Introduction to Project Management
- Parties for Teens and Children
- Religious Rites and Funerals
- Industry and Special Events
- Working with Clients and Vendors
“Every moment I spent on this course was more than worth it. I learned both little and big details that I otherwise still wouldn’t know now! It really is a valuable course, with great tutors and support!”
—Claudia Montano, QC Event School Graduate
Lifetime Access to Course Material
Once you’re a member of the QC family you’ll have lifetime access to all the tools and resources available to QC students. This includes discounts on industry products and so much more!
Personalized Feedback from Industry Experts
Just because you’re learning online doesn’t mean you’re learning alone. You’ll receive personalized audio feedback from your tutor on every assignment you submit. Your tutor is an active industry professional.
Professional Business Resources
Catapult your career with access to real-world templates, self-study assignments, and bonus materials. Utilize these resources to develop your marketing and customer service skills.
How the Courses Work
Get StartedLearn at your own pace. Receive your course materials and get lifetime access to the Online Student Center.
LearnHands-on assignments. Learn to prioritize budgets, plan events from start to finish, and start your own business.
Excel1-on-1 feedback. Upload assignments and get personalized audio feedback from your industry-expert tutor.
SucceedLaunch your new career. Graduate in a few short months as a certified event planning professional!
When you enroll with QC, you have 21 days to review your course and decide whether it’s the right fit for your career goals and learning style. If you decide that you do not want to take the course, simply contact the school and receive a full refund.