Become an Event Planner
Learn how to become a professional event planner online with QC’s professional courses.
- Industry-approved, up-to-date course content
- Full business training to prepare you for a new career
- An International Event Planning Professional™ certificate when you graduate
- One-on-one mentoring throughout your course from an experienced industry professional
- 50% discount on additional courses you take with QC
Need more information? Click below to learn more about:
Download the Course Preview
Download a free Course Preview to get an inside look at the Event Planning course.
View a sample assignment
Watch a course video excerpt
Review the complete course curriculum
Hear from students who have taken the course
Learn about the student/tutor connection
- Introduction to Event Planning
- The Planning Timeframe
- Primary Event Components
- Secondary Event Components
- Starting Your Own Business
- The Planning Budget
- Internal Corporate Events
- External Corporate Events
- Marketing and Promotion
- Milestone Parties
- Social Internal Corporate Events
- Holiday and Theme Parties
- Introduction to Project Management
- Parties for Teens and Children
- Religious Rites and Funerals
- Industry and Special Events
- Working with Clients and Vendors
“Every moment I spent on this course was more than worth it. I learned both little and big details that I otherwise still wouldn’t know now! It really is a valuable course, with great tutors and support!”
—Claudia Montano, QC Event School Graduate
Review a detailed course outline here.
We stand behind the quality of our online courses. When you enroll with QC, you’re protected by our full money-back guarantee. From the day you receive your course materials, you have 21 days to review the course.
If you do not find that the course is a good fit for you, simply return the materials, unused, with a tracking number, and your course fees will be immediately refunded. All that we ask is that you call the School to receive shipping instructions.
Ready to Get Started?
Are you ready to take the first steps towards a new career in event planning?