Do you need a Certification to be a successful planner? Find out in this Free Ebook!
- Learn the pros and cons of getting a professional certification
- Find out what you can do if you don’t want to get certified
- Discover the benefits a professional certification can offer
- Find out what you should look for in a certification program
- Learn more about QC’s Professional Certification Programs
- Discover how QC Event School can help you reach your goals through interactive online training!
Testimonials From Students
“The course has been invaluable to my career in the wedding and event planning industry. It gave me the confidence to start my business and also gave me the support of the tutors when needed.”
—Michelle Panton, Belle Weddings and Events
“I have loved every minute of the course. It’s in depth, informative, and the assignments are fun. I felt like I was working for an actual client, and was well prepared for the industry and starting my own business. I’m confident that my training will lead my company, The Grape Vine Events, to great success.”
—Lindsay Vine, The Grape Vine Events
“The Event and Wedding Planning course has given me the skills I need to pursue my dream career. It feels amazing to be doing something I love.”
QC’s Wedding & Event Planning Courses
Watch this video to learn more about online Event & Wedding Planning Courses!
How the Online Wedding & Event Planning Courses Work
Take the first step in starting a new and exciting career!
Get the Free Ebook today and learn what you’ll need to do to launch a successful business!