Accelerate Your Business Course Outline
In Unit A, you’ll introduce your business to your tutor and evaluate your own strengths and weaknesses. Next you’ll learn how to develop and build your brand. You’ll finish off the unit by learning how to identify and how to market to your target clients, and understand the stages of the customer life cycle.
Find out how to identify your target audience and develop customer personas.
Discover how to find the “gap” in your market and operate in a competitive marketplace.
Understand the customer life cycle.
Learn how to plan, execute, and evaluate promotions.
Building Your Brand
Greeting Your First Client
Developing Your Brand
Working in a Competitive Marketplace
Take a look at some of the practical assignments that you’ll complete in this unit:
- Introduce your business to your tutor.
- Examine your business’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Come up with two customer personas for your business.
- Identify the stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Create a special promotion for your business.
Ready to Enroll?
Take the first step and head to our online enrollment page to get started.