Accelerate Your Business Course Outline
In Unit B, you’ll learn how to establish an online presence, including how to create an effective website and interact with your client’s through social media. You will also gain an understanding in search engine optimization, how to use Google Analytics, and dealing with constructive criticism.
Read on to learn more:
Discover how to create a website for your business.
Learn how to use Google Analytics to track and report website traffic.
Find out how to interact with your target audience on social media.
Learn how to leverage SEO to attract more visitors to your site.
Take a look at some of the practical assignments that you’ll complete in this unit:
- Evaluate the quality of your own website.
- Create a social schedule for your social media platforms.
- Come up with appropriate responses to negative reviews and comments.
- Complete a quiz on search engine optimization (SEO).
- Explore ways to improve your website’s SEO.
Ready to Enroll?
Take the first step and head to our online enrollment page to get started.