Accelerate Your Business Course Outline
In Unit D you’ll learn how to promote your services with the use of your portfolio. Next you’ll learn how to collect portfolio pictures and how to manage photo and video permissions. You’ll finish off the unit by learning how to organize a styled shoot.
Read on to learn more:
Discover how to create a professional portfolio.
Learn about the differences between print, digital and video portfolios.
Discover how to plan and execute a styled shoot.
Take a look at some of the practical assignments that you’ll complete in this unit:
- Conduct competitive research in your area.
- Create an inspiration board for a styled shoot.
- Explore the various steps involved in researching and choosing a location for your styled shoot.
- Conduct research on collaborators in your area.
- Create a timeline for your styled shoot.
- Write a letter to your potential collaborators.
- Conduct your styled shoot.
Ready to Enroll?
Take the first step and head to our online enrollment page to get started.