Accelerate Your Business Course Outline
Unit E (Optional)
In Unit E you’ll learn how to be a good communicator. You will learn how to interact with others at networking meetings, how to write emails, proposals and business documents, and how to deal with difficult clients.
Learn how to reach out and network with vendors.
Find out how to write a professional email.
Learn how to write a proposal.
Discover different ways you can resolve conflict.
Establishing a Vendor List
Dealing with Difficult Clients
Take a look at some of the practical assignments that you’ll complete in this unit:
- Conduct research on vendors in your area and set up a networking meeting
- Write business emails for different business scenarios
- Put together a proposal for a corporate event
- Create a welcome package for your clients
- Complete a quiz on business communications
Ready to Enroll?
Take the first step and head to our online enrollment page to get started.