Accelerate Your Business Course Outline
Unit F (Optional)
In Unit F you’ll learn how to properly manage your time and stay organized. You’ll gain understanding in project management systems for single projects, such as the waterfall method, Gantt charts, sprints, and progress boards.
Learn how to set up your office and stay organized.
Discover the differences in managing single wedding and corporate events.
Explore the different project management systems.
Learn how to use a Gantt chart.
Tools for Time and Project Management
Setting Up an Office and Staging Organized
Take a look at some of the practical assignments that you’ll complete in this unit:
- Create a planning timeline for an event.
- Practice how to resolve unexpected problems.
- Evaluate your current organization system.
- Set up guidelines for a general project management system.
- Create Gantt charts for your tasks.
Ready to Enroll?
Take the first step and head to our online enrollment page to get started.