Accelerate Your Business Course Outline
Unit G (Optional)
In Unit G you’ll learn how to manage multiple projects through prioritization and proper scheduling. Next you’ll learn how to manage, delegate and motivate your team. Finally, you will learn how to deal with burnouts.
Read on to learn more:
Learn how to manage multiple projects.
Find out how to create a marketing calendar and schedule.
Explore the benefits of delegating tasks.
Discover the different types of project management software.
Learn how to deal with burnouts.
Take a look at some of the practical assignments that you’ll complete in this unit:
- Create a schedule for managing multiple projects.
- Complete a one-week schedule based on a to-do list and time constraints.
- Determine which elements of your business can be delegated and conduct research on potential employees.
- Conduct research on project management software.
- Complete a strategy on how to avoid burnout.
Ready to Enroll?
Take the first step and head to our online enrollment page to get started.