Accelerate Your Business Course Outline
Unit H (Optional)
In Unit H, you’ll learn how to manage your finances and learn how to understand financial reports. Next you will learn about various finance software and how to work with accountants. You’ll finish up the unit by learning how to collect payments from your clients.
Find out how to create a budget.
Learn how to understand cash flow statements and projections, profit and loss statements and balance sheets.
Explore the benefits of delegating tasks.
Discover different types of finance software.
Learn how to collect payment from your clients.
Take a look at some of the practical assignments that you’ll complete in this unit:
- Prepare a month-long budget for your business.
- Evaluate your current bookkeeping practices.
- Conduct research on accountants in your area.
- Create a payment collection strategy.
- Take a quiz on business finance and financial management practices.
Ready to Enroll?
Take the first step and head to our online enrollment page to get started.