Corporate Event Planning Course Outline
In Unit F, you’ll get an intimate look at each step of the corporate event planning process. You’ll explore every facet of the planning process through a detailed case study covering all key planning elements. Finish this unit with a hands-on practicum assignment where you’ll work with a real-world client and scenario to develop your own event from beginning to end.
Learn all about creating an effective event concept that guides the planning of the rest of the event.
Setting a budget is one of the most important parts of planning an event. Learn how to set event priorities based on a budget and how to create a budget proposal for your clients.
Take a deep-dive into the research, interviewing and hiring process of various vendors.
Many corporate events involve marketing the event to the public. Learn how to create and execute an effective marketing strategy.
- Case Study: Creating the Concept
- Case Study: Building the Budget
- Case Study: Venue Selection
- Case Study: Audiovisual Setup
- Case Study: Designing the Event
- Case Study: Catering
- Case Study: Creating a Marketing Strategy
- Case Study: Itinerary and Staffing Plan
- Case Study: Putting It All Together
Take a look at the hands-on practicum assignment you’ll complete based on a real-world scenario:
- You’ll be presented with two real-world client scenarios: a tradeshow and a non-profit gala. After selecting a scenario that interests you, research and develop an event plan from beginning to end.