Festivals and Live Events Workshop
In Unit B of QC’s Festivals and Live Events Workshop, you’ll explore the world of festivals and public events. Study elements of the planning process such as working with government clients, acquiring grants, obtaining corporate sponsorships, and much more. You’ll learn about the logistics and operations of planning festivals and public events.
- Delve into the world of festivals and public events. Learn about festival planning teams, government grants, corporate sponsorships, and common goals.
- Study the logistics of planning festivals and public events, such as site assessments and staffing.
- Learn how to apply your knowledge of problem-solving and risk management to festivals and public events.
- Discover how to use firework presentations at public events.
- Planning Festivals and Public Events
- Festival and Public Event Operations
- Risk Management for Festivals and Public Events
- Working with Government Clients
- Festival Logistics
- 2016 NBA Championship Event
- Playhouse Square
- Risk Management
- International Event Planning
- Post-Event Review
- Planning Firework Displays
- Indoor and Close Proximity Fireworks
- Outdoor Fireworks
- Tips for Adding Fireworks
Here are some assignments that you’ll complete in this unit:
- Remedy problems affecting the reputation, profit, and attendance of a festival
- Identify risks at festivals and explain how to mitigate them
- Practice analyzing an impact report and suggest ways to maximize growth