The Event Planner Job Description
Dream of a career in professional event planning?
Then it’s important to thoroughly understand what WILL and will NOT be included in your event planner job description!
Luckily, we’ve put together a list of handy resources to teach you everything you need to know. Check out the following list so you can launch your career knowing exactly what to expect!
Your Event Planner Job Description
Resources to Help You Succeed:
- The Job Description of an Event Planner
- What’s NOT Included in My Job Description as an Event Planner
- What’s Missing from an Event Planner Job Description
- The Event Planner Job Description: Knowing Your Themes
- Event Planning vs. Wedding Planning – Is There a Difference?
- The Difference Between Event Planning and Event Management
- Job Descriptions
- What Does an Event Decorator Do?
- A Day in the Life of a Floral Designer
- A Day in the Life of a Certified Wedding Planner
- How to Become a Party Planner
- Distinguishing Your Role: Wedding Planner vs. On-Site Venue Coordinator – Part 1
- Distinguishing Your Role: Wedding Planner vs. On-Site Venue Coordinator – Part 2
- Becoming a BETTER Wedding Planner: Destination or Luxury?
- One Week Out: A Festival Planner’s To-Do List
- 24 Hours Before the Festival: The Event Planner’s Role
“QC Event School was the first step in the right direction when I decided to open my own Event and Wedding Planning business. I’ve successfully completed 2 QC courses and am currently enrolled in 3 more. The courses are extremely fair priced and the rewards as a graduate/alumnus are endless! QC Event School allows you to study and complete assignments from the comfort of your own home and learn at your own pace. Moreover, the assignments are based on real life-like experiences and the tutors are there to help you along the way!””
—Neena McConnell, IEWP®, IEDP™
Read even more 5-star reviews on QC Event School’s Facebook page!
Essentials Skills to Have as an Event Planner
In order to thrive as an event planner, your job description will also require you to possess some key skills and personality traits. Check out these additional articles to learn more!
- 10 Signs You’re Destined to be an Event Planner
- 5 Obvious Signs You Should Become an Event Planner
- 4 Skills You NEED to Become an Event Planner
- 6 Must-Have Skills You Gain from Wedding Planning Courses Online
- 5 Unexpected Skills You’ll Learn from Your Wedding Planning Course
- 3 Skills That Most Business Owners Overlook
- The Most Successful Event Planning Students Share These 9 Traits (Part One)
- The Most Successful Event Planning Students Share These 9 Traits (Part Two)
“QC Event School was where I began my professional career as an Event and Wedding planner. Their certification programs give you the creative freedom to become the planner, designer, coordinator, or business owner YOU desire to be. I also love the fact that they’re accredited by the BBB and ILEA-approved. Having this credibility influenced my decision to enroll, alongside QC’s reliable reputation. I graduated with a certification in International Event and Wedding Planning during COVID; paving the way for many opportunities. I am now a full-time Event and Wedding Planner!””
—Tamesha Antria, IEWP®, IEDP™, Virtual Events Graduate
Not sure what kind of training would be best for your career goals? Choose from our wide selection of online certification courses! We’ve got something for everyone!]
Ready to begin your dream career?
Earn your internationally-recognized certification in as little as 3-6 months!
Enroll with QC Event School today!