The Ultimate Guide to Finding Event Planner Jobs
New to the industry and need help finding event planner jobs? Look no further!
The following resources will teach you everything you need to know to get started,
book paying clients, and get your business off the ground!
Finding Job Opportunities:
- Getting Your First Event Planning Client
- Event Planner Jobs: How to Network Like a Pro
- Finding Event Planner Jobs During COVID-19
- How Stylized Photoshoots Can Lead to Event Planner Jobs
- 6 Secret Ways to Book More Event Planner Jobs
- How to Look for Event Planner Jobs
- How to Land Your First Wedding Planner Job
- Just Graduated? Here’s How to Land Your First Corporate Planning Job – Part 1
“I highly recommend QC Event School! Being a stay-at-home mom of twins, QC has given me the chance to follow my dreams of becoming an event and wedding planner. They provide a schedule that suits my needs, with no added pressure of meeting deadlines. Also, the support and community aspect are amazing. Whenever you have an issue or need help, there is always someone there!”
—Lauren Ballinger, IEWP®
Check out even more raving reviews for QC Event School on our
QC’s Facebook Page!
“I really enjoyed the courses I took at QC Event School. I wanted to take advantage of the extra time I had during the start of COVID, to expand my knowledge and skill-set in event and wedding planning. QC Event School was the perfect fit! They give you great resources to use, and I learned so much more than I ever thought I would. I love how you can pace yourself and have an instructor specifically assigned to help you throughout the course. 10/10 recommend – and I’ll probably be taking another course soon!”
—Afton Romrell, IEWP®, IEDP™
Want to learn more about QC’s wide variety of certification courses?
Choose the course that’s best for YOU and start your training today!
Tips for Success While on the Job
Once you start booking event planner jobs, the next step will be to ensure that you perform to the BEST of your ability.
Here are some additional resources to help you make sure every event you plan is executed with success!
- Conducting the Event Planning Consultation
- Client Consultation Questions: Creating the Concept
- Event Planner Jobs: How to Conduct a Successful Virtual Consultation!
- How to Become a Wedding Planner: Developing Client Trust
- 4 Tips for Working with Celebrity Clients in Your Event Planning Career!
- The 7 Questions Event Planners Should Ask Every Client
- Top Questions to Ask at Every Client Consultation (Free Download!)
- Negotiating Your First Event Planning Job Offer: Ask These Questions!
- 5 Mistakes ALL Rookie Event Planners Make Their First Year
Start your journey with
QC Event School today!
Earn your internationally-recognized certification and begin booking event planning clients in as little as 3-6 months!