Event Planner Career & Business Training
Find your dream job in the event planning industry! QC gives you the tools you need to succeed, whether you’re starting your own event business or working in-house. Learn more about QC’s complete business training!
Event Business Start-up Series
Each certification from QC Event School comes with complete business training to help you become a successful event planner. Your own business is in reach – QC is here to help in the process of setting up your event planning business.You’ll learn the importance of registering your company, invoicing clients, and how to draft business and marketing plans.
You’ll also learn to:
- Conduct market research
- Manage your finances
- Set up your office
- Design your branding
- Set up a digital marketing plan
- Price your event services
- Respond to RFPs
- Manage projects effectively
- Write contracts, invoices, and change orders
- Network with vendors
- And much more!
Plus, you’ll always have access to QC Event School’s blog, Pointers for Planners, where you’ll find useful tips, course samples, and business advice for event planners!
Find valuable advice in QC’s top articles:
- What You Need to Start an Event Planning Business
- How to Start an Event Planning Business
- Accelerate Your Business Workshop Course Sample
Your Career Resources
Enroll with QC Event School to get lifetime access to all of the career resources you need to be a successful event planner! You can download and use these resources throughout your entire career.
- Business templates such as budget spreadsheets, contracts and invoices
- QC’s Pointers for Planner’s Blog filled with articles on the latest best practices
- The Career Center where you can access useful tools to help you find work in the event industry
- The Professional Profile Builder where you can easily create your own online profile
- Continuing education discounts exclusive to QC students and graduates
- QC Event School certification badges for your website
- Membership information for professional event associations
- The student forum where you can exchange ideas with other event planning students
Get Started Today