QC Event School
QC's Wedding Planning certification course provides students with the most comprehensive training available to succeed in the wedding industry.
- No previous training required—our professional wedding planning course is designed to take you from beginner to expert
- Personalized feedback & advice on your assignments from our top industry wedding planning experts
- Thriving virtual classroom to connect with other event planners, get feedback, and gain access to bonus material
- Built-in business training to help you launch your career and grow your clientele as a certified wedding planner
- Discounts and affiliations with top organizations including Aisle Planner and the International Live Events Association
What Our Students and Grads Are Saying
We've helped 8000+ students and graduates start their own successful event and wedding planning business!
“The IEDP™ certification is amazing and definitely has a competitive edge. Being connected to thousands of thriving and inspiring professionals has been the biggest perk for me!”
“The statement that these credentials add to my resume is invaluable. It gives clients reassurance that they're in capable hands.”
“I found it incredibly fun and exciting. I think anyone who decides to take the course would enjoy it very much!”
“It's a nice feeling to be able to hang both my certificates on my wall for clients to see. I think people get a sense of ease when they know you're a certified professional.”
“The payment plans definitely made things easier for me. The tutors I had were great, helpful, and knowledgeable. I really enjoyed my time!”
“Having this background and knowledge really prepared me and made me more confident about my decision to start a business.”
Here's What You'll Learn
QC's comprehensive wedding planning course will show you how to turn your clients' wildest wedding dreams into reality. You'll learn how to:
- Develop a unique theme, atmosphere, and vision for your clients' weddings
- Source and hire reputable contractors and wedding vendors
- Incorporate various cultural and religious wedding elements
- Discuss, create, and balance any client's wedding budget with confidence
- Build your brand and market your new wedding planning business
- Plan a styled shoot and develop a professional portfolio that helps you land new clients
QC's Wedding Planning Certification
Once you graduate from your online wedding planning course, you'll receive a certification and be able to use the designation of International Wedding Planning Professional (IWPP). Your designation demonstrates your credibility as a wedding planner and will help you develop positive relationships with clients and industry professionals.
International Wedding Planning Professional (IWPP)™
An International Team of Instructors
Meet Your New Wedding Planning Instructors
QC is proud to work with leaders of the global event planning industry to develop our courses. Our international team of instructors bring diverse experience and skills to aspiring event planners around the globe.
Mwai Yeboah, founder of Love From Mwai and multi-award winning planner, specializes in destination wedding planning. As the lead planner and designer, she transforms weddings and events into immersive experiences for luxury clients worldwide.
Ashley is the owner and lead planner of Ashley Brooke Weddings. She specializes in wedding planning, design and coordination and loves being able to create weddings that are unique to each of her couples.
The Wedding Planning Course is divided into 3 parts, each comprising separate training units.
- Learn about the wedding timeline and study the process of planning your client's dream wedding step-by-step
- Discover how you can work within your clients' wedding budget by prioritizing the elements that matter most to each couple
- Learn how to plan pre-wedding parties, from the bridal shower to the rehearsal dinner
- Explore how you can help your clients create an appropriate guest list and select wedding stationery to begin their wedding planning journey
- Study wedding attire and aesthetics so that you can help a bride choose the dress of her dreams, or find a bridesmaid dress that makes the whole bridal party happy
- Discover what's involved in both civil and religious wedding ceremonies, and learn how you can personalize the ceremony to suit your clients perfectly
- Learn how to execute a seamless reception by coordinating with vendors, entertainers and other wedding staff
- Study how weddings are celebrated across a variety of religions and cultures to discover tips to bring traditions together from multiple backgrounds
- Study the essential components of launching a lucrative wedding planning business
- Learn how to market and promote your event and wedding planning services
- Explore strategies to network with vendors and maintain professional relationships with clients
- Learn effective project management strategies to keep your business running efficiently
- Discover tips to help you plan a styled shoot and build a high-quality professional portfolio that potential clients can't resist
Have Questions About the Course?
Don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated student support team for guidance and support. Your success is our priority!Contact Us
As a QC Student, you'll have access to an amazing event planning software, Aisle Planner! This software allows you to manage all your events at the touch of a button, from creating a project timeline to planning seating for your event to keeping track of all your clients, and so much more! For a limited time, all QC students can get a 6-month subscription to Aisle Planner, absolutely free!
“The support you receive from people on the back end of QC Event School is unmatched! Just take the leap! There's never going to be the 'perfect time' in your life when every single thing is lined up and 'ready'. In reality, you'll learn as you go.”
“While I'm a big advocate for getting your feet wet and getting real-life experience, I feel the certification is something you can physically show clients to show them your qualifications. The coursework was pertinent to the industry and it was super convenient to do online!”