Learning & Working as an Event and Wedding Planner During COVID-19
See how you can earn your certification and run your event & wedding planning business during COVID-19!
Learn from the safety of home with QC’s online event and wedding planning courses.
How to Learn Event and Wedding Planning During COVID-19
QC’s courses are very flexible! Train at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home.
How QC Sets You Up to Succeed
- Study from wherever you are most comfortable with a fully online course
- Receive virtual one-on-one support from your tutor
- Reach out to the Student Support Team 7 days a week for assistance
- Network with fellow students in the online Virtual Classroom
- Complete real-world scenario assignments without ever needing to leave your home
- Get personalized, audio feedback from your tutor directly sent to you after each unit
- Receive informative business training that will allow you to implement best practices both in-person and online
Click here to discover all of the event and wedding planning courses that QC Event School offers!
“QC Event School was the first step in the right direction when I decided to open my own event and wedding planning business. The courses are extremely fair-priced and the rewards as a graduate/alumnus are endless. QC allows you to study and complete assignments from the comfort of your own home and learn at your own pace. The assignments are based on real, life-like experience, and the tutors are there to help you along the way. By enrolling in QC’s online course(s), I was able to continue working a full-time job while completing my studies, training a young dog, [and] planning my own wedding.”
—Neena McConnell, QC Graduate and Student Ambassador
Read other student reviews like this one on QC’s Facebook Page!
You Can Still Earn an Income for Your Event & Wedding Planning Business During COVID-19
Continue to book clients and make a profit by adding any of the following services to your business:
Introduce virtual services to your business, such as consultations, virtual events, hybrid events, etc.
When permitted, work with clients directly while you’re both wearing
Write for an event and wedding blog/vlog or start your own
Become an authority on event and wedding planning on social media
Sell custom-made event and floral decor online
NEW: Virtual Events Training
Learn how to offer virtual event and wedding planning consultations with QC’s newest course! Many planners are starting to offer online appointments and services. It’s a great way to expand your business and work with clients all over the world, without ever leaving your home! This new course will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to add virtual services to your event and/or wedding planning business.
Tips for Keeping Yourself and Clients Safe
When working with clients or vendors in-person, you should follow strict practices to keep everyone safe.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols for Event and Wedding Planners
- Reschedule or cancel appointments if you, your client, or the vendor is feeling ill or have been recently exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Ensure that you’re always wearing a mask when working with clients and vendors
- Insist that clients and vendors also wear masks
- Socially distance whenever possible and enforce a maximum occupancy limit
- Offer your services online whenever possible
- Wash your hands before and after working with a client or touching communal surfaces
- Work in a clean, sanitized space
Start Your Journey
It’s never too early or too late to start a career you’ll love.
Enroll in an online course with QC Event School today and launch a successful career as a certified event and wedding planner!