Accelerate Your Business Workshop
Invest in your business to gain clients and connections, manage your work effectively, and create a more profitable future.
This course is online only. Prerequisites: students must own a business in the event industry.
Your Independent Development Project
Your Workshop Materials
QC provides you with everything you need to complete your course, including lesson texts, course guides, and video tutorials. You’ll gain lifetime access to the Online Student Center where you can find electronic copies of all your course materials. Here, you’ll submit assignments, connect with peers, review your tutor’s evaluation and audio feedback, and download customizable business forms and templates.
Your Workshop Curriculum
- Find out how you can identify your target market by developing customer personas to portray your clients.
- Learn how to find the “gap” in your market and keep your business operating in a competitive area.
- Understand the stages of the customer life cycle.
- Learn to plan and evaluate promotions to boost business prospects.
- Discover how to build an effective and user-friendly website for your business.
- Learn how to use Google Analytics to track your website traffic and build important reports.
- Explore ways that you can interact with your target audience and clients on social media.
- Find out how to leverage SEO to bring more qualified visitors to your website.
- Understand how to create useful content for your target audience, and how to share this content.
- Learn how to use MailChimp to develop email newsletters.
- Explore topics that you can bring to your blog to engage your audience.
- Find out how to set up a PPC campaign through Google Ads.
- Find out how you can create a professional portfolio to show clients and employers.
- Learn about the differences between print, digital, and video portfolios, as well as how you can manage photo and video permissions.
- Learn how to organize and execute a styled shoot to add to your portfolio.
- Discover ways that you can reach out to and network with other professionals, such as vendors and other planners.
- Learn how to write a professional email, how to write a proposal, and more.
- Explore strategies for resolving conflicts with clients.
- Learn the ways in which you can set up your office to stay organized and on-task.
- Discover the differences in managing single projects, such as weddings and corporate events.
- Study the various project management systems, such as the waterfall method and progress boards.
- Learn how to use the Gantt chart to manage projects.
- Discover strategies for managing multiple projects.
- Learn how to develop a marketing calendar and schedule for your event planning business.
- Learn the benefits of delegating tasks, and explore the types of project management software.
- Find out how to deal with burnouts as a business owner.
- Discover how to create a business budget.
- Understand cash flow statements, projects, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
- Explore various types of financial software.
- Learn how to collect payments from your clients.
- Complete your Independent Development Project Survey to define which area of business you would like to focus on in your personalized assignment.
- Identify a business challenge.
- Complete a personalized assignment.
- Receive one-on-one feedback form your tutor via Skype.
- Start planning your business’s future.
How the Courses Work
Get StartedLearn at your own pace. Receive your course materials and get lifetime access to the Online Student Center.
LearnHands-on assignments. Learn to prioritize budgets, plan events from start to finish, and start your own business.
Excel1-on-1 feedback. Upload assignments and get personalized audio feedback from your industry-expert tutor.
SucceedLaunch your new career. Graduate in a few short months with the skills to take your event planning business to the next level!
Download the Course Preview
- Find out if the course is right for you
- Review the complete course curriculum
- Learn more about your Independent Development Project
- Meet the tutors for this course
- Review tuition details
QC’s Money-Back Guarantee
When you enroll, you have 21 days to review the course materials and decide whether you want to take the course. If you decide this course isn’t the right fit for you, simply contact the school to return your course materials and receive a full refund.
Get Started Today
Your passion for planning and professional motivation will lead you to a successful career path in the event and wedding industry. Enroll today to take the first step towards a better future—one where you run your own business.
When you enroll with QC, you have dedicated support specialists to help you every step of the way – from first contact, to graduation, to your career in the industry. We are here to help you succeed.