Destination Wedding Planning Specialization
Note: This is an advanced course that assumes a degree of knowledge in the event and wedding planning industry. Students should have previous training in event and wedding planning or relevant work experience before taking this course.
“Every moment I spent on this course was more than worth it. I learned both little and big details that I [otherwise] still wouldn’t know now! It really is a valuable course, with great tutors and support!”
—Claudia Montano, Event Décor student, Event & Wedding Planning graduate
Your Professional Certification
Destination Wedding SpecialistOnce you graduate from this course, you’ll receive a certificate of completion and the professional designation of Destination Wedding Specialist. Your certificate will reassure clients and employers that you can successfully meet their expectations during the process of planning any destination wedding.
Your Course Curriculum
- Dive into your role as a destination wedding planner, and find out why clients opt to have destination weddings.
- Learn about the options available to clients who are looking for a destination.
- Find out the top considerations for researching destination wedding locations.
- Study the destination wedding planning process and understand how to qualify your clients.
- Learn how to calculate estimates and retainer fees, as well as how to assess your client’s budgets.
- Find out how you can incorporate themes that add to the beauty of your client’s destination.
- Explore the different types of vendors commonly used in destination weddings.
- Study communication tips for setting expectations and timelines with your clients.
- Learn new strategies for communicating from a distance, including how to get past language barriers effectively.
- Study various pricing models and select one that works best for your services.
- Discover how social media marketing benefits your business, from finding new clients to networking.
- Learn to overcome challenges in destination wedding planning, and study the importance of contingency plans.
“Let me tell you, the amount of material QC Event School sends is worth every penny, not to mention you have your own tutor who takes their time to help you succeed in the courses you are taking. I will recommend this school to anyone and everyone in a heartbeat — it’s truly amazing work they are all doing.”
—Nichole Sadecky, QC Event School Student
Review a detailed course outline here.
How the Courses Work
Get StartedLearn at your own pace. Receive your course materials and get lifetime access to the Online Student Center.
LearnHands-on assignments. Learn to prioritize budgets, plan events from start to finish, and start your own business.
Excel1-on-1 feedback. Upload assignments and get personalized audio feedback from your industry-expert tutor.
SucceedLaunch your new career. Graduate in a few short months as a certified destination wedding planning professional!
Lifetime Access to Course Materials
Once you’re a member of the QC family you’ll have lifetime access to all the tools and resources available to QC students. This includes discounts on industry products and so much more!
Personalized Feedback from Industry Experts
Just because you’re learning online doesn’t mean you’re learning alone. You’ll receive personalized audio feedback from your tutor on every assignment you submit. Your tutor is an active industry professional.
Professional Business Resources
Catapult your career with access to real-world templates, self-study assignments, and bonus materials. Utilize these resources to develop your marketing and customer service skills.
Download the Course Preview
- View a sample assignment
- Watch a course video excerpt
- Review a complete course curriculum
- Hear from students who have taken the course
- Learn about the student/tutor connection
QC’s Money-Back Guarantee
When you enroll, you have 21 days to review the course materials and decide whether you want to take the course. If you decide this course isn’t the right fit for you, simply contact the school, and receive a full refund.
Get Started Today
If you’re organized, have a passion for planning, and enjoy travelling to new places, a career in the destination wedding industry sounds right for you!
Enroll today and take the first step towards an exciting and motivating career.