Festivals and Live Events Workshop
You’ll learn how to:
- Successfully plan and execute live events
- Manage risk factors for public and live events
- Develop event concepts
- Work with various types of entertainment, including fireworks and high-profile talent
- Apply for grants and find sponsorships
QC’s Festivals and Live Events workshop is ideal for those who:
- Have previous experience in corporate event planning
- Are taking QC’s Corporate Event Planning Course
- Are looking for an exciting new field to explore in the event industry
- Want to improve their knowledge of planning and executing live events
PLEASE NOTE: This advanced specialization course assumes a degree of knowledge in the corporate event planning industry. Students should have previous training in corporate event planning, or relevant work experience before enrolling in this course.
Your Event Planner Certification
International Festivals and Live Events Planning Professional™Graduate from your Festivals and Live Events Planning course and receive the designation of International Festivals and Live Events Planning Professional (IFLP). You’ll be able to use the initials IFLP after your name in all professional contexts. Your certification improves your credibility as an event planner, and gives you a competitive edge over other professionals in your area.
Your Course Curriculum
- Discover event planning roles
- Working with high-profile talent
- Marketing festivals and entertainment events
- Concert promotion and production
- Entertainment for sporting events
- Developing show concepts
- Managing government partnerships
- Common festival goals
- Planning and operations of festivals and public events
- Festival logistics, including staffing and traffic flow
- Risk management
- International event planning
- Planning and using firework displays
- Concept-building and programming
- Site, vendor, and partner selection
- Sponsorships and grant application writing
- Permit applications
Review a detailed course outline here.
How the Courses Work
Get StartedLearn at your own pace. Receive your course materials and get lifetime access to the Online Student Center.
LearnHands-on assignments. Learn to prioritize budgets, plan events from start to finish, and start your own business.
Excel1-on-1 feedback. Upload assignments and get personalized audio feedback from your industry-expert tutor.
SucceedLaunch your new career. Graduate in a few shorts months as a certified festival and live event planning professional!
Your Course Materials
QC provides you with everything you need to complete the Festivals and Live Events workshop, including lesson texts, course guides, and video tutorials.
You’ll gain lifetime access to QC’s Online Student Center where you can find electronic copies of your course materials, submit assignments, chat with peers, and review your unit evaluations from your tutor.
Download the Course Preview
- View a sample assignment
- Review a complete course curriculum
- Learn about the student/tutor connection
QC’s Money-Back Guarantee
When you enroll, you have 21 days to review the course materials and decide whether you want to take the course. If you decide this course isn’t the right fit for you, simply contact the school to return your course materials and receive a full refund.
Start Your Career in Live Events
Enroll in QC’s Festivals and Live Events workshop to learn the ins-and-outs of this thriving industry. Bring your career to the next level with the ability to plan and execute various types of large-scale live events!
You’ll receive personalized feedback from your tutor, who is an established industry professional, and have support from QC’s Student Support Specialists before, during, and after your course.