Luxury Wedding & Event Planning Specialization Course
Note: This advanced specialization course assumes a degree of knowledge in the event and wedding planning industry. Students should have previous training in event and wedding planning, or relevant work experience before enrolling in this course.
Your Professional Certification
Luxury Wedding and Event SpecialistWhen you graduate from the Luxury Wedding and Event Planning course, you’ll receive a certificate of completion and the professional designation of Luxury Wedding and Event Specialist. This certificate will assure your credibility in the industry to future clients and employers.
Your Course Curriculum
- Learn what makes an event ‘luxury’, and find out how to offer luxury service to your clients.
- Explore the ways in which you can personalize events to give your clients a unique experience, and learn how to please demanding clients.
- Find out which marketing channels are best for reaching luxury clients with your brand.
- Develop marketing messages that will attract luxury clientele.
- Learn how color schemes can enhance your brand and convey a luxury brand.
- Find out how to qualify your clients, conduct client consultations, and draft contracts for luxury clientele.
- Understand how to structure budgets for luxury weddings and events.
- Establish a step-by-step timeline for luxury events.
- Discover various pricing models and learn how to charge for your services.
- Learn the types of vendors you’ll work with as a luxury planner, and find out what to look for in these vendors.
- Explore strategies for developing lasting relationships with good vendors.
- Find out how to keep up with and set trends in the luxury event planning industry.
“Every moment I spent on this course was more than worth it. I learned both little and big details that I otherwise still wouldn’t know now! It really is a valuable course, with great tutors and support!”
—Claudia Montano, QC Event School Graduate
Review a detailed course outline here.
How the Courses Work
Get StartedLearn at your own pace. Receive your course materials and get lifetime access to the Online Student Center.
LearnHands-on assignments. Learn to prioritize budgets, plan events from start to finish, and start your own business.
Excel1-on-1 feedback. Upload assignments and get personalized audio feedback from your industry-expert tutor.
SucceedLaunch your new career. Graduate in a few short months as a certified luxury event & wedding planning professional!
Your Course Materials
QC sends you everything you need to complete the Luxury Wedding and Event Planning course, including lesson texts, course guides, and video tutorials. You’ll gain lifetime access to QC’s Online Student Center where you can find electronic copies of your course materials, submit assignments, chat with peers, and review your unit evaluations from your tutor.
Download the Course Preview
- View a sample assignment
- Watch a course video excerpt
- Review a complete course curriculum
- Hear from students who have taken the course
- Learn about the student/tutor connection
QC’s Money-Back Guarantee
When you enroll, you have 21 days to review the course materials and decide whether you want to take the course. If you decide this course isn’t the right fit for you, simply contact the school to return your course materials and receive a full refund.
Start a Career in Luxury Planning
It’s easy to get started with QC—enroll in the Luxury Wedding and Event Planning course and you’ll learn all the ins-and-outs of the luxury events industry. Bring your career to the next level with QC’s advanced specialization course!
When you enroll with QC you are never alone. We will support you every step of the way to help you reach your goals!