QC Event School
QC's Promotional Event Planning specialization provides students with the most comprehensive training available to succeed in the corporate event industry.
- Personalized feedback & advice on your assignments from our top industry event planning experts
- Thriving virtual classroom to connect with other event planners, get feedback, and gain access to bonus material
- In-depth video case studies to give you an insider's look at high-profile promotional events
- Discounts and affiliations with top event planning software companies like Aisle Planner, Sample Board and more!
What Our Students and Grads Are Saying
We've helped 8000+ students and graduates start their own successful event and wedding planning business!
“Attending an online school allowed me to learn at my own pace in the comfort of my own home. I was able to work full-time, train a young puppy, plan my own wedding, and travel with my now-husband.”
“The payment plans definitely made things easier for me. The tutors I had were great, helpful, and knowledgeable. I really enjoyed my time!”
“My experiences were 10/10 overall. As a QC Event School graduate, I would definitely recommend these courses!”
“It's a nice feeling to be able to hang both my certificates on my wall for clients to see. I think people get a sense of ease when they know you're a certified professional.”
“I can definitely say that I would not have gotten off to nearly as strong of a start, had it not been for my training through QC.”
“Having this background and knowledge really prepared me and made me more confident about my decision to start a business.”
Here's What You'll Learn
QC's advanced specialization course in promotional event planning will show you how to bring your career to the next level:
- Specialize in planning exciting events that help corporate clients promote new products and services and build brand awareness
- Develop a unique theme, atmosphere, and vision for events with your clients
- Use professional software and find inspiration from current trends in the promotional event field
- Work as an internal event planner at a company or start a new business
- Maximize the reach of your promotional events, from impromptu marketing campaigns to pop-up shops, and much more
Promotional Events Specialist
Once you graduate from your online event planning course, you'll receive a certification and be able to use the designation of Promotional Events Specialist.
The certification cements your credibility as an established industry professional giving you a competitive edge in your local industry!
An International Team of Instructors
Meet Your New Promotional Events Instructors
QC is proud to work with leaders of the global event planning industry to develop our courses. Our international team of instructors bring diverse experience and skills to aspiring event planners around the globe.
Mark Cheplowitz is an award-winning event planner and President of NYC-based Wizard of Ahs. Mark's event production work has taken him all over the world. Career highlights include planning the Super Bowl and the grand opening of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Alyssa Perna, Principal of Experience Marketing and Events, brings over a decade of diverse event operations experience, including multinational conferences, festivals, fundraisers, and various social events.
The Promotional Event Planning specialization course is divided into three parts, each comprising separate training units.
- Discover the various types of promotional events
- Learn about the top jobs for promotional event planners
- Study new and exciting experiential marketing techniques
- Explore the unique aspects of the planning process and concept development for promotional events
- Discover a variety of marketing techniques to ensure you surpass your clients' goals
- Study the ins and outs of effective execution on the day-of your promotional event
- Learn how to measure event success by setting and evaluating goals
- Explore an in-depth case study discussing the Grand Opening of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Discover new trends in the thriving promotional events industry
- Learn how to integrate new technology and innovative features into your events
- Discover the many different types of promotional events and the various scales they can take
- Dive into a high-profile case study discussing Maserati's “One of 100” Event
Have Questions About the Course?
Don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated student support team for guidance and support. Your success is our priority!Contact Us
“I chose QC because it had great reviews and I liked how professional the website was. The tutors were reputable, and I was able to add to my education. I liked that I was able to continue my education through easy payments and still be able to keep moving forward. It definitely made things easier for me. The tutors I had were great, helpful, and knowledgeable. I really enjoyed my time!”
“I like that QC has a community you can connect with and get help from while working on the course. It’s also very valuable to have a reputable certification that I can now hand to clients.”