Promotional Event Planning
QC Event School’s Promotional Event Planning course will review the basics of corporate event planning, and dig into new topics about promotional events. You’ll also learn how to use event planning software and find inspiration from current trends in the promotional event field.
You’ll discover how to maximize the reach of your promotional events, from impromptu marketing campaigns to pop-up shops, and much more. Once you graduate, you can begin working for marketing or event agencies, or venture into promotional events with your own business!
Note: This advanced specialization course assumes a degree of knowledge in the corporate event planning industry. Students should have previous training in Corporate Event Planning, or relevant work experience before enrolling in this course.
QC’s Promotional Event Planning course is ideal for those who:
- Have a knack for getting people excited about new products and services
- Enjoy thinking of new and unconventional event ideas
- Are looking for an exciting new field to explore in the event industry
- Are thrilled by the idea of hosting impromptu live experiences
Your Promotional Event Certification
Promotional Events Specialist
Graduate from your Promotional Event Planning course and receive the designation of Promotional Events Specialist. You’ll be able to use this designation after your name in all professional contexts. Your certification improves your credibility as an event planner and gives you a competitive edge over other professionals in your area.
Your Course Curriculum
- Discover the various types of promotional events
- Learn the top places where promotional event planners work
- Study experiential marketing techniques
- Understand the promotional event planning process and learn about concept development
- Study a variety of marketing techniques to help reach your client’s goals
- Learn how to effectively execute your promotional events on the day-of
- Know how to measure event success by setting goals
- Case Study: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Grand Opening
- Discover new trends in the promotional events industry
- Learn how to integrate new technology and innovative features into your events
- Learn about different types of promotional events and the various scales the can take
- Case Study: Maserati ‘One of 100’ Event
Review a detailed course outline here.
How the Courses Work
Learn at your own pace.
Receive your course materials and get lifetime access to the Online Student Center.
Learn to prioritize budgets, plan events from start to finish, and start your own business.
Upload assignments and get personalized audio feedback from your industry-expert tutor.
Launch your new career.
Graduate in a few shorts months as a certified promotional event planning professional!
Your Course Materials
QC provides you with everything you need to complete the Promotional Event Planning course, including a course guide, lesson texts, and video tutorials featuring industry experts.
You’ll gain lifetime access to QC’s Online Student Center where you can find electronic copies of your course materials, submit assignments, chat with peers, and review your unit evaluations from your tutor.
Download the Course Preview
Download a Course Preview to get an inside look at the Promotional Event Planning course.
- View a sample assignment
- Review a complete course curriculum
- Learn about the student/tutor connection
QC’s Money-Back Guarantee
When you enroll, you have 21 days to review the course materials and decide whether you want to take the course. If you decide this course isn’t the right fit for you, simply contact the school to return your course materials and receive a full refund.
Start Your Career in Promotional Events
Enroll in QC’s Promotional Event Planning course to learn the ins-and-outs of this innovative field. Bring your career to the next level with the ability to plan and execute a variety of thrilling promotional events!
You’ll receive personalized feedback from your tutor, who is an established industry professional, and have support from QC’s Student Support Specialists before, during, and after your course.