Certified Wedding Planner, Afton Romrell: My 3 Favorite DIY Trends!
As a certified wedding planner, keeping up with the latest, hottest trends will be part of your job description. One such trend that’s continued to gain popularity is the Do-It-Yourself (a.k.a. DIY) approach. Perhaps you’ve got a client who’s looking for cost-effective, practical alternatives for their event decor. Moreover, maybe you offer decor services and want to find cheaper (but just as stunning) options for your customers.
If so, this article is for YOU!
Certified Wedding Planner, Afton Romrell, Breaks Down 3 DIY Trends
Afton is a Student Ambassador of QC Event School, as well as the co-founder of Eventfully Sweet. She’s also a certified alumnus of QC’s Event & Wedding Planning and Event Decor courses. In the following video, Afton reveals:
- Why DIY trends have become such a hit;
- Her 3 favorite DIY wedding trends;
- Why these particular trends so popular;
- How you can maximize each trend;
- The importance of professional training for all wedding planners;
- And more!
Want to connect with Afton directly? Join QC Event School’s Virtual Classroom on Facebook!
In Afton’s video, the 3 DIY wedding trends she discusses are:
- Hand-lettering, which can be done in a wide variety of ways.
- Ribbons, which can easily (and affordably) be added to tables, chairs, arches, and all sorts of other event decor.
- Mismatching decor elements, color schemes, etc.
Perks of Becoming a Certified Wedding Planner
Afton also delves into the many benefits of planning wedding professionally, and getting proper certification training. Particularly, here are 3 perks that she discusses:
- You’ll add to your skill-set and gain knowledge about the industry that you never knew before!
- Because you’ll have knowledge that clients may not possess, you’ll become an invaluable asset to others!
- A certified wedding planner is practically guaranteed to attract more clients than a wedding planner who hasn’t been professionally trained!
Become a Certified Wedding Planner Through QC Event School
There are countless reasons why aspiring wedding planners should pursue their certification training through QC. Here are just a handful of these reasons:
- QC Event School holds an A+ ranking from the Better Business Bureau.
- Moreover, all of our courses and certifications are recognized and approved internationally – as well as by the International Live Events Association (ILEA).
- All courses are self-paced, online, and given a full 2 years to complete.
- You’ll be granted online access to all of your course materials – but we’ll also mail a physical copy right to your front door, too.
- Tuition is extremely competitive and can be paid either upfront or in low monthly installments.
- Once you’ve enrolled in one course, all future courses are 50% off.
- QC Event School also offers monthly promotional offers, allowing you to save even more money on additional courses!
- Every single QC tutor is a real industry experts with years of experience under their belts.
- Furthermore, your tutor will provide you with extensive audio feedback to help you grow after EVERY unit.
- Scenario-based assignments guarantee a valuable level of real-world training. As a result, you’ll better understand what to expect in the field.
- Comprehensive business training included in your course will teach you how to start and run a successful business.