Increase Your Event Planner Salary with QC’s Virtual Events Training!
In the age of social distancing, you may think that trying to run a successful business is a lost cause. But this couldn’t be further from the truth! In fact, many event and wedding planners all over the world have slowly (and safely) started to resume in-person client services. For those who might not be comfortable taking that risk, however, there’s become an equally effective way to continue booking jobs and bolstering your event planner salary in 2020: virtual events and services.
While virtual events were already a thing prior to the pandemic, they’ve since gained immeasurable popularity over this past year. In general, they’ve always been a beneficial service to offer. But in the midst of COVID-19, they’re now a major, not-so-secret weapon that you can use to your advantage!
But what if you don’t know how to provide virtual services? How can you organize a virtual event, run a virtual consultation, or create virtual concepts if you have no prior experience?
Luckily, QC Event School is here, and we’ve got your back! With our brand-new Virtual Events Training, we can help you successfully adapt your wedding and event planner business to the digital world. This way, you can attract new clientele, book new jobs, and increase your event planner salary – all from the comfort of your own home!
Why are Virtual Services in Such High Demand?
There are countless reasons why virtual operations are a hot commodity right now. Amidst the global pandemic, they allow your client the ability to work with a trained professional and still have their dream celebration, without putting themselves (or others) at risk of contracting COVID-19. They also allow you, as the industry expert, to put your health and safety first.
But even if you take COVID out of the equation, virtual event services are still an extremely useful service for your everyday business. Here are just a few of the perks:
- You and your client(s) can work together, regardless of where you’re both located! This alone can open you up to long-distance – and even international – clients.
- Virtual events often cost a lot less, which means your clients won’t need to blow their budgets in order to get the event of their dreams! This can be due to not needing a physical venue, as many vendor/supplier services, etc.
- They allow for more guests! Not all guests can physically attend in-person events, despite how much they may want to. Holding the event virtually allows anyone and everyone to be there.
- There’s a lot more flexibility! When organizing an event, organizing in-person appointments with clients, vendors, or suppliers can sometimes get a bit tricky. After all, schedules might conflict. But since virtual appointments are so practical and can be done from basically anywhere, you’ll find that it’s almost always a lot easier to arrange for an e-meeting to take place.
- They add to your business profits! As a general service, virtual events and consultations allow you to cater to a larger clientele and offer more options to meet their needs. In a time where so many are needing to practice social distancing, virtual services allow you to continue working if in-person services are impossible. Either way, they’re adding to your event planner salary!
Introducing: QC’s Virtual Events Training
This one-unit “mini course” will teach you with all the skills you need in order to provide your clients with dynamic, lucrative virtual event services. You’ll learn:
- How to hold a virtual client consultation
- How to create virtual event concepts
- The different types of virtual events
- How to integrate your event concepts into each individual element of your online event
- How to plan and manage the technical aspects of a digital event
- How to develop an online event that’s just as engaging as a physical one
- How to take an already planned in-person event, and transition it to a virtual event instead
- How to navigate the challenges of virtual events
- How to obtain sponsorships and fundraising for non-profit virtual events
- The different types of technology needed for virtual events
- The popular platforms and software programs you should be focusing on
- And SO much more!
Fun Facts About QC’s Virtual Events Training Course
Just in case the above information wasn’t already awesome enough, here are some additional benefits to taking this course…
- It’s 100% self-paced and can be done from anywhere in the world (even in your own bedroom, while still wearing your jammies)!
- You’ll have a full 2 years to complete the program!
- However, by devoting just a couple hours to your studies per week, you can easily finish the course in in less than a month!
- Your tutor is a real-working industry professional!
- You’re training at an internationally-leading online school that is not only approved by the International Live Events Association – it’s also got an A+ ranking from the Better Business Bureau!
- Upon completing the course, you’ll be provided with a physical certificate to show that you have reputable virtual events training! This certificate will strengthen your resume and impress/attract even more clients – which means a higher event planner salary for YOU!
- There’s an entire QC community for you to connect with, which can help you build your professional network! For example, feel free to join our Virtual Classroom on Facebook for a 2-week trial, in order to get a feel for our school and chat with real students, grads, and instructors.
2020 has undoubtedly impacted the wedding and event planning industry, but that does NOT mean your career can’t continue to prosper. Add virtual events training to your repertoire and watch your business and event planner salary flourish!