About the School, Business, Education, Event Planning Tips, Free Resources, General Tips, Planning Tips, Wedding Planning Tips, Your Event Career
The QC Event School Master List of Blog Resources
Are you a brand-new student of QC Event School – or thinking of enrolling? Are you looking for some tips to help you stay motivated in your online course? Alternately, perhaps you’re a recent graduate and want to start your own event/wedding planning business… But aren’t sure where to begin or how to be successful?
One way or another, you’ve come to the right place!
In this ULTIMATE Master List, we’ll give you ALL of our top recommended, in-house blog articles that are sure to provide all of the information you’re looking for. From course-related topics to super specific career advice – think of this Master List as your one-stop-shop for all the info you need!
So, let’s check it out!
But First… Have You Joined the QC Event School Virtual Classroom Yet?
As a student and/or alumnus of QC Event School, you’re automatically eligible to join our free, exclusive Virtual Classroom on Facebook! In fact, you can literally join this private group on the day you first enroll! And as a member of this Virtual Classroom, you’ll be able to:
- Connect and network with fellow students and graduates;
- Ask questions about your course work and gain valuable feedback;
- Engage in industry-related discussions;
- Get all sorts of business and career advice;
- And more!
So, why wait any longer? Join QC Event School’s Virtual Classroom on Facebook today!
The Ultimate QC Event School Master List of Blog Resources
Okay, let’s get to the reason you’re really here – all those invaluable blog resources at your disposal!
Online Learning & QC Event School Student Resources
If You’re Thinking of Enrolling
- Event Planning Courses: Online vs. In-Class
- Are Online Event Planning Classes Right for YOU?
- Why Should I Choose Online Wedding Planning Courses Over In-Person Classes?
- Don’t Be Fooled by These 6 Shady Online Event Planning School Tricks!
- Why Choose QC?
- Is QC Event School Accredited?: Answering 16 Popular FAQs!
- QC’s Self-Paced, Online Courses
- Tuition Rates
- Meet Our Tutors
- Student/Graduate Testimonials
- Learning Online with QC Event School
- Why You Should Take QC’s Only Event Planner Courses
- The QC Student Experience
- Online Event Planner Certification: Expectation vs. Reality
- Becoming a Wedding Planner: The 3 Most Important Things I Learned from My Online Training
- 4 Perks You’ll ONLY Get from an Online Wedding Planning Course
If You’re a Current Student
- Student Support Services
- How to Stay Motivated in an Online Course: 10 Tips for Success
- How to Succeed in Your Online Event & Wedding Planning Course
- Top Tips for Improving Your QC Event School Assignments
- How to Study
- How to Excel in Your Event and Wedding Planning Course
- My Top 4 Success Tips for Your Event Decor Assignments
- The Most Successful Event Planning Students Share These 9 Traits (Part One)
- The Most Successful Event Planning Students Share These 9 Traits (Part Two)
- 5 Challenges Your Event Planning Classes WON’T Prepare You For
General Business & Career Advice
We’ll delve deeper into the more specific fields of the events industry in a moment… In the meantime, though, these blog articles below are 100% useful to any QC Event School student or graduate who’s looking for some business/career advice!
- The 10 Most Profitable Careers in Event Planning
- Choosing a Name for Your Business
- Conducting the Client Consultation
- Top Questions to Ask at EVERY Client Consultation (Free Download!)
- Client Consultation Questions: Creating the Concept
- How to Stay Ahead of the Competition
- A Guide to Generating Revenue Through Email and SMS Campaigns
- 20 Terrible Mistakes to Avoid When Writing Your Contract
- How a Bad Business Name Can Hurt Your Career
- 5 Vendors to Network With
- How to Network and Find Jobs Like a Pro
- 6 Ways to Network with Your Certification
- How Stylized Photoshoots Can Lead to Jobs
- Researching Venues
- Does Your Venue Have These 7 Things?
- 6 Best Cities to Find Jobs in the Events Industry
- The Event Planner’s Guide to Modern Business Marketing
- Social Media for Beginners
- Social Media for Business: Do’s and Don’ts
- Negotiating Pricing
- How to Find Sponsors in a Hurry
Event Planning Resources
How To Guides:
- Become an Event Planner (Ultimate Guide)
- Define the Objectives and Goals for Your Event Planning Company
- Start an Event Planning Business from Scratch
- Start an Event Planning Business While Still in School
- Brand Your Event Planning Business
- Get Clients as an Event Planner
- Write an Event Proposal (with a Template and Tips)
Business & Career Advice for Event Planners:
- 11 Niche Ideas for an Event Planning Business
- How Much Does it Cost to Start an Event Planning Business?
- How Much Should You Charge for Event Planning Services?
- 4 Tips for Pricing Your Services
- Raising Your Professional Event Planning Prices
- Do You Need a License to Be an Event Planner?
- 20 Essential Event Planning Tips for Beginners
- The Best Tools to Grow Your Event Planning Business
- 20 Tips for Working with Difficult Clients as an Event Planner
- 5 Career Moves GUARANTEED to Hurt Your Event Planner Salary
- 5 Niches That Can Increase Your Event Planner Salary
- 7 Musts to Include in Your Event Planning Portfolio
Wedding Planning Resources
Next, if you’re a student or alumnus of either QC Event School’s Event & Wedding Planning Course or Wedding Planning Course, this section is tailored to YOU!
How To Guides
- Become a Wedding Planner (Step-by-Step Guide)
- Brand Your Wedding Planning Business
- Land Your First Wedding Planner Job
- Develop Client Trust
- Set Your Rates
- Boost Revenue for Your Wedding Planning Business
- Promote Your Wedding Planner Certification
- Incorporate Stepparents into Your Client’s Wedding
- Incorporate Pets into a Wedding
- Livestream Your Client’s Wedding Online
- Destroy Your Career as a Wedding Planner in 5 Easy Steps
Business & Career Advice for Wedding Planners:
- A Day in the Life of a Wedding Planner
- How Much Money do Wedding Planners Make?
- 20 Examples of Mistakes You Can Learn from as a Wedding Planner
- The Top 10 Tips to Market Your Wedding Planning Business
- Contingency Planning
- 6 Common Emergencies You’ll Face on the Day of the Client’s Wedding
- 5 Things to Invest in when Starting Your Business
- Distinguishing Your Role: Wedding Planner vs. On-Site Venue Coordinator – Part 1
- Distinguishing Your Role: Wedding Planner vs. On-Site Venue Coordinator – Part 2
- 10 Reasons Why Your Wedding Planning Business Isn’t Making Money
- Why You Can’t Get Your Wedding Planning Business Off the Ground
- How to Deal with Last-Minute Vendor Cancellations
- 6 Ways to Style Your Wedding Planning Portfolio (Part 1)
- 6 Ways to Style Your Wedding Planning Portfolio (Part 2)
Corporate Event Planning Resources
Taking (or taken) QC Event School’s Corporate Event Planning Course? Then you’ve guessed it – the articles listed below were hand-picked just for you!
How To Guides:
- Become a Corporate Event Planner (Ultimate Guide)
- Get Experience as a Corporate Event Planner
- Get Your Foot in the Door
- Find Clients as a Corporate Event Planner
- Wow Businesses with Your Corporate Event Portfolio
- Make More Money with Corporate Event Planner Courses
Business & Career Advice for Corporate Event Planners:
- Corporate Event Planner Salary: What to Expect
- 7 HUGE Events You’ll Land with a Corporate Event Planning Certification
- Setting Event Goals as a Corporate Planner
- Creating the Concept as a Corporate Event Planner
- Why Corporate Event Planners Need to Know Risk Management
- Audience Engagement 101
- Which Type of Venue is Best for Corporate Meetings?
- What Businesses Look for in a Corporate Event Planner
- Internal Events 101
- External Events 101
- Overcoming the Seven Deadly Sins of Event Management
Event Decorating Resources:
Attention, students and grads of QC Event School’s Event Decor Course! You’re up – this next section is geared towards you!
How To Guides
Business & Career Advice for Event Decorators:
- What Does an Event Decorator Do?
- Why Event Decor Training is Essential to Your Event Planning Career
- Top 5 Places to Find Event Decor
- Guide to Event Decor: To Rent or to Own
- A 5-Step-Guide to Choosing Outdoor Event Decor
- Enhance Your Event Decor Skills with Floral Design Training
- 5 Reasons Why Virtual Events Need an Event Decorator
- 10 of the WORST Wedding Decor Mistakes You Could Ever Make
- What to Do with Event Decor After the Wedding
- Creating the Color Story
- What Trendy Clients Look for in a Wedding Planner and Decorator
- How to Become a Floral Designer
- The ULTIMATE Guide on How to Become a Florist
- A Day in the Life of a Floral Designer
- The 10 Must-Have Skills Every Florist Needs
- A Day in the Life of a Florist
- How to Get Clients as a Florist
- How I Grew My Floral Design Career
- My Event Planning Services: 4 Reasons Why I Offer Floral Design
- The Quick Guide to Floral Design for Event Planners
- Working with Florists
Virtual Event/Wedding Planning:
- Everything You Need to Know About Virtual Weddings
- How to Conduct a Successful Virtual Consultation
- Organizing Virtual Networking Events
- 5 Steps to Planning a Successful Virtual Conference
- Increase Your Event Planner Salary with QC’s Virtual Events Training
- My Review of QC’s Virtual Events Training
Destination Wedding Planning:
- How to Become a Destination Wedding Planner
- 6 Secrets for Destination Wedding Planning on a Budget
- The Pros and Cons of Destination Wedding Planning
- Finding the Right Vendors and Suppliers for a Destination Wedding
- 7 Must-Haves for an AMAZING Destination Wedding Portfolio
- A Destination Wedding Planner Answers Her 5 Most-Asked Questions
- Why I Switched from Local Weddings to Destination Weddings
- Making the Move to Destination Wedding Planning
Luxury Wedding Planning:
- Becoming a BETTER Wedding Planner: Destination or Luxury?
- Luxury Weddings – What’s the Difference?
- 5 Tips for Finding Success as a Certified Wedding Planner in the Luxury Market
- My Top 5 Tips for Planning a Successful Luxury Wedding
- Luxury Wedding Planning Tricks on a Small Budget
- 4 Luxury Event Planning Jobs You Didn’t Know Existed
- What Does a Party Planner Do?
- How to Choose a Party Planner School
- How to Become a Party Planner from Home
- How to Start a Party Planning Business in 12 Steps
- Choosing a Name for Your Party Planning Business
- Why You Should Host a Launch Party for Your Party Planning Business
- Organizing Milestone Parties
- 6 Ways to Utterly Destroy Your Party Planner Career
- 6 Events You NEED Party Planner Classes to Pull Off
- Using Event Planning Courses to Master the Afterparty
- 6 Underrated Events You’ll Learn to Throw in Party Planner School
- Top 7 Things to Consider when Planning a Community Holiday Party
- How to Throw the Perfect Engagement Party
Festival and Live Event Planning:
- Get Sponsorships for Festivals and Live Events with These 4 Tips!
- One Week Out: A Festival Planner’s To-Do List
- 24 Hours Before the Festival: The Event Planner’s Role
- How to Plan a Large Arts Festival in 1 Year
Connect with QC Event School on Social Media!
Want to follow us on social media and/or DM us directly?
Cool! Here’s where you can connect with us:
Contact Our Wonderful Student Support Team!
Additionally, you are always welcome to reach out to QC Event School’s amazing Student Support Team for any questions or concerns you may have. They’re available Monday through Friday (between 9am and 5pm EST) via phone, email, and live chat.
Interested in reaching out?
Here’s all of their contact info for you to keep on-hand!
Got Any Blog Topics You’d Like to See?
Is there a blog topic you were hoping to see, but wasn’t listed here?
Let us know in the comments below! We’re always looking to hear YOUR feedback and ideas. By getting your feedback, we can then better tailor and cater the Student Experience to you!
Thanks for reading!